New Beginnings

It's 2015 guys and I've been in hiding.
I consider winter a cocoon-like time to build myself up and emerge anew.
Based on my time meditating I've come to a few conclusions based on the broken and left over pieces of 2014...
 
   1. I make too many unattainable goals
     2. Young Crunchy Momma has a
purpose but no following or content.
It's like fighting a war without an army or weapons.
3. I need to live in the moment.
 
 
There's nothing wrong with goal planning but it's the amount and quality of the goal that's my problem. So instead of making these goals that will end up being rolled over to next year, I'm just going focus on a direction. I am moving forward into a healthier lifestyle filled with homegrown food and taking better care of myself. Always moving and never ending. Just moving forward.
I have been worried about what to write about to gain more attention here at the YCM blog but it's not about how much I write or how often I write but the passion behind my writing. The problem here is I need better content for you guys to learn from. 
The army consists of my followers
The weapon is knowledge.
In order for you guys to take from my blog and put it in effect in you life, there has to be something worth taking. I have to learn about the things that make a person "crunchy". Awesome part is I actually want to learn! 
Oh, number 3. There's a great quote that I focus on during a lot of meditation sessions, 
" If you are depressed you are living in the past.
If you are anxious you are living in the future.
If you are at peace you are living in the present."
Lao Tzu

Worrying is a natural thing. I've accepted that. I have also accepted the wonderful fact that I cannot control everything.
So here's to a new year of no restrictions,  new growth and infinite possibilities without worries.
 
 
 
-YCM